http://www.drumcash.com/click.cgi?exopretender
Google
 

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Job Vacancy in Cruise Line

Appication letter and Curriculum Vittae(contoh Surat lamaran kerja dan CV)

Contoh Application Letter :

HRD
PT. Sumber Bakat Insani
Menara Sudirman 16th floor,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 60
Jakarta

August 8, 2007

Dear Sir/Madame,

Having known about a job vacancy in your company from my friend, I would like to apply for the vacancy of ____________(GPA Housekeeping, RSA, Clerk).

As you will see from the enclosed resume, I am 26 years old and worked in / training in _________ as an _________ for the last two years. I am willing to work hard and learn a lot to meet your requirement. I believe that the experience I have gained in my current line of work is my strongest qualification for this position. I am enthusiastic about pursuing a career in housekeeping department with your company.

Together with this application, I enclose the CV, certificate, and recent photograph. I would be prepared to come for an interview at any time convenient to you. Thank you for considering my application and I look forward to a favorable reply.

Yours faithfully,



(Nama lengkap anda)

---------------------------------------------

Contoh Curriculum Vitae:
CURRICULUM VITAE
Name : Bejo Pangestu
Place/Date of Birth : Semarang, September 21rst , 1982
Address : Tempel RT 4 RW 2, Butuh, Mojosongo, Semarang
Telephone Number : 08123456789

Education
1987 – 1993 : SDN 1 Butuh, Mojosongo, Semarang
1993 – 1996 : SMP Negeri 3 Semarang
1996 – 1999 : SMU Negeri 1 Teras, Semarang
1999 - 2000 : Wisakti Floating Hotel Course, Surakarta.

Job Experience
May - July 1999 : Job training in Natour Garuda Hotel, Jogjakarta
2001 - 2002 : Houseman in Sahid Kusuma Hotel, Surakarta

Hobby
I like playing the guitar.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home